Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Guys pallavi Pallu is burning🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Mandar burning it 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
See the new BTS
Yaa I saw
😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Guys pallavi Pallu is burning🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Mandar burning it 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
See the new BTS
Yaa I saw
😔
Parul is biggest shipper 😳
Uska poora Tazbu world toh banta hai 😆
Originally posted by: KAWBENXZK3XP3IMD
Jalaa do...saari pink saadiya jalaa do😡
Yeh kya ho raha hai😲
Btw you love pink on pallu na ab kya hua😆
Shuuuu?
Are you gujju?
Shu vaat chhe?
Originally posted by: WYPMP5IMFWN26TOO
Jalaa do...saari pink saadiya jalaa do😡
Ye psycho kya kr raha hai ab 😡😡
Aur firse pink 🤣🤣 are yrr aur colors bhi explore kro 😔
Sone se pehle ye sb 😭 SaiShi content dekh kr soungi 🤣🤣
Shuu means keep quiet 😁😁
I don't know tat much Telugu dear 🙈😂
Ye psycho kya kr raha hai ab 😡😡
Aur firse pink 🤣🤣 are yrr aur colors bhi explore kro 😔
Sone se pehle ye sb 😭 SaiShi content dekh kr soungi 🤣🤣
go watch the maggi clip
Originally posted by: SONIA441
Do you think the Song I suggested can be the theme or Title since Pallavi is in that Mode only Right now
Kal waala pakka! Abhi ka bana diya 😆 Shreya gave me a fun idea :P
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Guys pallavi Pallu is burning🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Mandar burning it 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
See the new BTS
Dang this is what I was worried about - assault on Pallu. Is this the reason Raghav was angry in the morning photo that Veenaji posted. Mandar tu toh gayo
Yeh waale pink ka overdose ho gaya😒