Haan toh bhaiya hi bana kar rakh...unhe chhod do mere liye...😆😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haan toh bhaiya hi bana kar rakh...unhe chhod do mere liye...😆😳
Originally posted by: Smiley.6
Ginni aapka organ taskari firr chalu ho gaya...mujhe kyu nahi pata chala....
🤣
Are Dada lo ek aur Gaye meri Kidney ki Dushman😆🤣
(Toh I noticed before but just for your happiness let's pretend I didn't notice..⭐️)
Thank you..❤️❤️
Maine to dekha hi nehi..😳

Paisa fek Tamasha Dekh 🤣
Tum har jagah apna profit dhondhob😡😡
Selfish 🤣
Are ladki Rockers bn gyi🥳🥳
Congratulations Shrabbu🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Barbara12
If they do that I’m not going to leave them
This is the problem with big tv channels. They don't care. The only PH house they won't mess with is Ekta Kapoor's PH because she is a powerful in the industry.
congrats shrabana di❤️
Originally posted by: .Rinnie.
Yup yup! I'm from the coastal side, dakshina kannada. 😃
I LOVE LOVE LOVE him! ❤️ His production house always puts out such good movies, infact, of the recent years they have been few good movies coming out of the Kannada industry.
Oh thats great😃 so good to see a Kannadiga in this forum🤗 had never found anyone before you😆 so had lost all hopes of finding one🤣
Me too loooovvve him and have a crush on him too😆❤️ his movies are so beautifully made❤️ very different❤️
My favs are Simple aag ond love story and Kirik party❤️ though most of his films are good
ASN was also such a good film, I believe it deserved so much more
Originally posted by: GinniAARAFAN
Thik hai fir roj tere Ghar pe Ake tera Khana kharab Kar dungi😆
Aja.. Main dana khilayungi tujhe..🤣