Sakshiiiiiiiii.....ye kya tha.....🤣😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sakshiiiiiiiii.....ye kya tha.....🤣😡
Amazingggggggg radoooo🥳🥳🥳
What did you dooooooo hereeeee

Meeeee -

Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
did he? I d k... i feel raghav will go n drown in alcohol n then this parlor thing will happen where pallu might make him understand the truth...😆
Btw hi Parul...
Hiiiii Priya 🤗

@bold-nah. You will kill others but not die. 😎
I guess yahan pallu Sherlock hai aur Raghav watson🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
She was trusting Raghav’s words that he’s born smart
Agar itne clear clues bhi crack nahi kar paya toh 🤪
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
“fun post 🌚” in title was disclaimer Amnna 😳
If you ever see this emoji 🌚 in my title don’t open the thread unless you’re alone 👍🏼
Point noted 👍🏼👍🏼.
How can I get over this hungama Sakshi. My brain can't process this 🤣
What makes you think I can 🤣
aww.. I love this gif😆
Damn! 😲Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
I guess yahan pallu Sherlock hai aur Raghav watson🤣
Toh badla bhi toh Uska hai 🤣 uski friend, Aai aur uska culprit hai Mandaar 😆
Waise
Should I open a thread #JusticeForRaghav now !
Let’s Make Mandaar Raghav’s secret heartbreaker 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Damn! 😲
Toh badla bhi toh Uska hai 🤣 uski friend, Aai aur uska culprit hai Mandaar 😆
Waise
Should I open a thread #JusticeForRaghav now !
Let’s Make Mandaar Raghav’s secret heartbreaker 👍🏼
I am very ready to laugh some more 🤣