farhad and Raghav scenes always treat to watch.. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
farhad and Raghav scenes always treat to watch.. 😆
Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
Kya pata ho Kya raha h.. but he is very angry ..rage h ye . But what if pallu had a bandage in yesterday's bts na??? What if Raghu came to know about that??? Or maybe they all were talking about some marriage na in a long ago bts what if itz that ??? My god my head is spinning with all this hungama
That's why I said these two will make fd crazy 😂😂😂
Cool chetchi 😎😎 we also got bed scene 🙈🙈
He may on rage but we have pallu to cool him 😎😎✌️✌️
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
nahi I feel Mandy is not aware of RaghVi plan ..
He would have done next level. Khand of shadi announcement may be 🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣
That too possible ✌️✌️ that's what I said he would have done next level khand 👿👿👿👿
Anna would have happy about it chetchi because he knows keerthi and pallavi sure would have told about sunny😡
what does chetchi mean? Sister or something like that kya?Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Anna would have happy about it chetchi because he knows keerthi and pallavi sure would have told about sunny😡
wat is ur take abt next level khand 😆😈Originally posted by: gayatherry88
That too possible ✌️✌️ that's what I said he would have done next level khand 👿👿👿👿
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
That's why I said these two will make fd crazy 😂😂😂
Cool chetchi 😎😎 we also got bed scene 🙈🙈
He may on rage but we have pallu to cool him 😎😎✌️✌️
Aisa cooling bhi chala lengay 🤣
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Anna would have happy about it chetchi because he knows keerthi and pallavi sure would have told about sunny😡
How can he be happy re??? Because he will be worried for his sister's safety na
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
He already knows seems 🙄🙄 Anna hide out on toilet came to know by Mandy seems🙈🙈 so he would have done next level khand😈😈
Hi guys omg what happened???
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
wat is ur take abt next level khand 😆😈
I think it's about marriage 🙄🙄 of Mandy and pallu, it's make sense if he gets rage also. I know brat u like to argue with me 😡😡