I just hope they don't say something on this now😕it should not go against KDice
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I just hope they don't say something on this now😕it should not go against KDice
I just saw stories of Shiny, Akshay, Simran.
Yaar I think everyone knows they don't deserve this award for agar thodi sharam hoti toh party and itne stories nahi daalte.
It was soo cringe watching all those.
&
That woman who said International Iconic.
I am like broo tumhe domestic level per recognising na mile and u r boasting about being International.
Atleast thoda sa toh control karte.
Kinshuk shouldn't have tagged along, instead should have went on date with his wife.
❤❤❤❤❤❤ kitne pyaare hain yeh!! Bass humesha saath rhe dono!! ❤️
Kya hua hai? Just went for sometime, koi naya content hai kya? 😆
Originally posted by: Madheart
Kya hua hai? Just went for sometime, koi naya content hai jya? 😆
ALICE SAID 🥰I LOVE YOU🥰 !!!! ❤️

Originally posted by: Madheart
Kya hua hai? Just went for sometime, koi naya content hai jya? 😆
Alice ne phir I Love you bola!! Mera dil koi sambhalo isko!! ❤️
We need to keep an "I love you" count and a count of the number of times KD Sr. will post, "Mommy! Look what Alice said!" because that's coming for sure!
Kanwar's has a huge support system in terms of family and friends
Lucky ❤️