Chalo Fandom is happy now....my interest is still on Mandaar and Ved equation and I hope makers didn't forget it😆
As a villain I care about Vedant
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Chalo Fandom is happy now....my interest is still on Mandaar and Ved equation and I hope makers didn't forget it😆
As a villain I care about Vedant
Kab se yeh ek hi scene shoot kar rahe hain. This better be a whole episode long!
This romance scene they started to shoot today
So this scene better be a long one
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
I don't think you will hold that long🤣🤣🤣
Need to start groom searching 🙈🙈
I can't take risk , my sis end up with any awaras🤣🤣
Chor do akka , our sister is that age now!! She needs to experiment and explore new frontiers and dimensions!! 🤣
Originally posted by: meghumonu
You said bathroom not own bathrooms !! Agar ap aise hi kahogi adhi baat to log kya sochenge tum hi batao!! 🤣
Oh my 🙈🙈 I need to leave this Pagal today 🏃🏃🏃
Samjhi nahi, kya boli akka?
Again you are leaving me and running away!! 🤣
Originally posted by: meghumonu
Chor do akka , our sister is that age now!! She needs to experiment and explore new frontiers and dimensions!! 🤣
U got your super Best junior 🤣🤣🤣
Release your experiment, research thesis to her🤣😆
U told na some vardan and sai are both half Telugu and Marathi so is said aunty should take some tips from you before she searching groom 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣
Where you went chetchi 😈😈🙄🙄
Missed crazy session with us😆🤣
Read all the comments on this thread without fail ✌️✌️
Sayoni the history Einstein 😎😎
She is eating u with malayalam
Me with Tamil
Divyaav with Telugu
We are tied up for This eternity together 🤠😅😅😅
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
U told na some vardan and sai are both half Telugu and Marathi so is said aunty should take some tips from you before she searching groom 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣
Harshvardhan Rane he is an actor who works both in Telugu and Hindi films. His acting skills are awesome!!