jabra fan ko bol she will be ready 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
jabra fan ko bol she will be ready 🤣
They should just get married , dating se aacha
Originally posted by: Rubellite
Kahaan se dkeh rahi ho? Send the link na😭
https://twitter.com/Reemasengupta25/status/1427313668329394176?s=20
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
I was here an hour back 🤣 then vanished coz I had to drive home 🤪
In one of the IV's.
here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxySMJltj_o&t=38s&ab_channel=MoviemateMedia
His shoes were like:
"Agar taadna free of cost hai, toh pakadna bhi free of cost hai😎"
ek MV Bhi ho jaye lage haath😉😂🤣
Kaash woh din ayeeee ... Dono award functions mein entry aur exit saath mein le
Arni aage bado. Hum tumharein sath hai.👍🏼
Our RraHel ship will sail. ❤️
Interviews asking Helly abt her dress, she replying I wore black coz......... ( fir ruk gayi).
I was like ruk kyun gayi Hellu, bass itna hi bol deti " if u know u know" 😉😆
All of us shippers at Rrahel's wedding😆

Originally posted by: Rubellite
Haye, Manali, i would so love if Shilpa was there She is like a part of our fandom😳
Twitter pe some are saying shilpa ne liya hai interview let's wait..warna entertainment tadka walo ne liya hi hoga..bohot form mein hai aaj🤣🤣
he said sorry 😆
Hahaha that was so funny and he even said something but I couldn’t gather what
Karlo gayu shippers ke taraf se🤣🤣