Originally posted by: Transference
Wtf are these awards 🤣

you asked, I answered :))
I'm sweet like that 🤡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Transference
Wtf are these awards 🤣

you asked, I answered :))
I'm sweet like that 🤡
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
I liked Akshay offscreen but he made a fool of himself TBH
Even Simran , u can see in her story , she is feeling embarrassed
And shiny is like saare Armaan aaj nikaal loon , vo Oscar wala dress bhi pehenloon itni creepy reels banaya , itna tu I deserve
I'm sorry, I don't think she was, she even got her friends congratulate her for this bs😆😆
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
I liked Akshay offscreen but he made a fool of himself TBH
Even Simran , u can see in her story , she is feeling embarrassed
And shiny is like saare Armaan aaj nikaal loon , vo Oscar wala dress bhi pehenloon itni creepy reels banaya , itna tu I deserve
Akshay is a fool, he has no tact whatsoever
Such stupid awards
Dekha maine abhi!! 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Yeahhh.
How can you show off something that you know you don't deserve? 🤣🤣🤣

Shiny should have worn her wedding saree at this point it was her day lol
Koiii use bolo SRK ki beizzati na kare plzzz🤣🤣🤣
All the PS cast who won awards at this iconic bakwaas are going to get royally trolled, and they deserve it 🤣
I can't wait to laugh like crazy seeing the twitter posts 🤣🤣
Shiby won over Shivangi and Rupali 🤣🤣