I fell of my chair after reading this 🤣🤣🤣
Abi you are too good 🤣🤣
Naangin bhi remarriage karte hai ITV mein.
Think about vampires. ðŸ˜
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
I fell of my chair after reading this 🤣🤣🤣
Abi you are too good 🤣🤣
Naangin bhi remarriage karte hai ITV mein.
Think about vampires. ðŸ˜
What? 🤪
Look at the way she is leashing out at Raghav in the pre-cap. She can do anything.
Raghav will surely take revenge for this 🤣
I was about to say "He should divorce her" but that's already happening, she beat him to it, so now I'm confused.
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Karthik ka toh pura saal anniversary celebration main hi jata hoga 🤣
Bhool gaya toh usepe jhagda , Phir divorce and again remarriage 😳🤣
Karthik lives in doppelganger world. Har Suhaagraat mein nayi jawani.
Sasta Twilight bhi tha naa ek ITV pr pyaar ki kahaani something?? Kbhi dekha nhi ho skta hai kisi ne dekha ho kya pata Vampire remarriage already ho chuki ho 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: CPMEDJEXWOW6EBI6
Yeh sach nahi hai.. hai na? Yeh photoshop kiya hua hai😲🤔😳 Aisa nahi ho sakta🤓 Aisa bhi koi karta hai🤔 aur woh bhi don ke ghar me😲
Now you see there will be a post 😆
Ki Raghu ki zindagi barbaad kardi hai pals baby ne

Raghav knows it’s faltu ka trap of BAKE
Warna itna gussa nahi rehta in precap
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Now you see there will be a post 😆
Ki Raghu ki zindagi barbaad kardi hai pals baby ne
I will go there to ask for credits for idea😌
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
Jo Amma ke liye bahut special hai kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.
Aur Sunny keerti se bolega Itna Na Karo mujhe pyaar.
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Now you see there will be a post 😆
Ki Raghu ki zindagi barbaad kardi hai pals baby ne
are raghu ki new ladki ke liye matrimonial ad bhi draft ho gaye honge ab 🤣
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
I was about to say "He should divorce her" but that's already happening, she beat him to it, so now I'm confused.
Club angels + Anjali