Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
OMG really 🥺🥺💕💕
I love anyone who loves this guy 🥺😍
Do we have any other Cevans here??
my pagalpanti knows no boundaries 🤣
running to you bub 🥺❤️
![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
OMG really 🥺🥺💕💕
I love anyone who loves this guy 🥺😍
Do we have any other Cevans here??
my pagalpanti knows no boundaries 🤣
running to you bub 🥺❤️
![]()

Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I made it up 😆
Cause it hints at a phoenix that has to burn before rising up from the ashes
And also, burn representing your savage side ❤️
Is that supposed to be nice?
Or make any sense to me?
it's supposed to be nice
the dog 🥺❤️
the humans are okay too ig 🤣
He needs a haircut 😆 That's it, I've joined the bandwagon... he desperately needs a haircut 🤣
slytherinme_jungleebhalu is what ML suggested, Sara 😆
And after all those wet, Shiva episodes, I'm pretty sure this was in her mind 🤣