Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Ohhhh you should read that book Pir E Kamil
It’s amaaaaazing ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
I will 🥺❤️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Ohhhh you should read that book Pir E Kamil
It’s amaaaaazing ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
I will 🥺❤️
What does that term mean.. I don't know!
Hello! This is definitely not AU, but it has been bothering me since morning. Can we send prayers for Afghanistan and Haiti? My heartbreaks for the civilians there, especially, women and little girls! 💔. And for Haiti, hope they get the help they need.
Can remove this if it violates any IF rules.
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Ohhhhh! I thought that was for Maaahi 🤣
I love it 😂😘😘
CoffeeAndCreamBurnBabyBurn
Why The burn one?
Its an arabic word
Each word has more meaning than one
Hmm I see
My Shiva baccha- you are also running insecurity track.
Should I dust out Pilot and Tour guide?
Chikki- don't worry about family ties- you will get to do nain mattaka with Meena like character- belive me- will be totally worth your while 👍🏼 Just sing YKB and chill
![]()
what baccha am I? 🤣