I am loving Raavi's post separation look.Its Simple and beautiful.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am loving Raavi's post separation look.Its Simple and beautiful.
Sri had adopted me and forgotten too. I am traumatized but now she is refusing to let go saying that it is too late to be door ke rishtedaar and she has already adopted me 🤣
Nivi made me girl next door out of nowhere.
So if you can free me by adopting me I am all for it🤗
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Trueeeeee
I have to finish it before you people give me more spoilers 🤣
Okay you want spoilers, I can spoil it 😌😛😉😉
But for now all I'll say is Salar is the bestest 😊😂
Originally posted by: Scarysea
Sri had adopted me and forgotten too. I am traumatized but now she is refusing to let go saying that it is too late to be door ke rishtedaar and she has already adopted me 🤣
Nivi made me girl next door out of nowhere.
So if you can free me by adopting me I am all for it🤗
Damage control huh?? 😂😂
You Honeybunny
Idek how I got this but still suits you momzie 😂😂
What damage did I do?🤣 I am being adopted and forgotten. not the other way round
if there's a dog in the frame, why.. just WHY would you even bother looking at the human? 🤣
rio's sooooooooooooo cute 🥺
& KD's hands are ✨ashu material✨ 🥵
Originally posted by: Scarysea
What damage did I do?🤣 I am being adopted and forgotten. not the other way round
Sakshi ka dol tod di 😆
Also, here in this family, you cab choose your parents and siblings unlike real life, so 🤣🤣