Ye deal acchi hai👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ye deal acchi hai👍🏼
Lol... My 4 am brain was trying to figure out ki "hale and hearty" ke bajay ye kya likh diya tumne 🤣
Took a full minute before I realised 🤪
Galti se mistake hua tha Bee ji... maaf kijiye😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
We are not special kya?🥺
We caught the murderer sabse pehle and we are the Holmes😡
Shreya doesn’t consider Holmes as special ppl 😲?
Kitne dino baad😭😭😭 kahaan thi aap? 😭😭😭
Hi BB 🤗❤️
I did tag you in post ,
saying hi 2-4 days back waise 😆❤️
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Hi BB 🤗❤️
I did tag you in post ,
saying hi 2-4 days back waise 😆❤️
Haan, woh mere notis mess the🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Nooooooooooooo. Blurred Holmes will miss you Rado Holmes, dont worry Hasini Holmes will win for both of us🤗
🤗❤️
She has to
🤗
We’re in same boat 😅😂❤️
I was kidding 😆Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash
At times just to roast...!!! Not regular watcher at all..!!!
What about BB OTT ? KKK11?
Nahi hoga iss baar possible to participate 😒
You guys enjoy 🤗