Who won antakshari
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Who won antakshari
maut kyu nahi ajatiBharti Singh as Phirangi Maharani? 😆
Nihal Himesh duet
Nihal man 👏 too good
Originally posted by: anoushka_113
Did I miss something? Or did they cut PD’s dance with the sandals during the antakshari segment?
Kaat dia
Also, abhi singing with legends me sbke 1-1 song kaat diye
Danish ka chaiyya chaiyya kata Aru ka bajigar o bajigar
Bakilogo ka yaad nahi
And abhi dress change hua hai toh pehle wale dress me vaps perform karte wakt nahi dikhayenge inko
I was looking forward to Tere Mere Milan Ki Ye Raina too by Aru Ankona Neelanjana 🥺
Thanks for the updates everyone..will catch the episode later and Did I hear editing?Btw, is Sireesha performing?
Sid neh abs dhikhaya? 😃
is there any poll on social media now, as to who is in the lead???
I've a feeling 2 winners - one male and one female contestant
Originally posted by: Vadapaav
Kaat dia
Also, abhi singing with legends me sbke 1-1 song kaat diye
Danish ka chaiyya chaiyya kata Aru ka bajigar o bajigar
Bakilogo ka yaad nahi
And abhi dress change hua hai toh pehle wale dress me vaps perform karte wakt nahi dikhayenge inko
I was looking forward to Tere Mere Milan Ki Ye Raina too by Aru Ankona Neelanjana 🥺
They r back in first dress..so may show
Vibhor and Kunal 👏