So you didn't miss me na today 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So you didn't miss me na today 😭
Congrats on the new baby, Tejuuuu
You made me a dadi? 🤣🤣 Oh nooooo
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I was better off without the meaning 🥺😭
Pal bhar thehar jaao
Dil ye sambhal jaaye
Kaise tumhe roka karu
Meri taraf aata har gam phisal jaaye
Aakhon mein tumko bharu
Bin bole baaten tumse karu
Humen chod kar aage jaoge
Bada pachtaoge🤣
I feel v v v old
I’m going to the Twitter folks, I liked aunty, let’s go back to it 🤣
Yen enna periya all in all azhagu rajanu ninaippo? Ellam theriyumo? 😆
(Does he think of himself as Jack of all trades?)😆
@bold-🤣🤣
Some actors don't need them, maybe he's one of them🤣
Though he looks damn sexy in those long wet hair but I am with you on this..he badly needs a haircut..the wet hair scene was the only one where I liked his long hair otherwise his haircut looks like the one my mum used to give me when I was I kid🤣..everytime we went to the salon she used to be like bhaiya iske mushroom cut kr dena..and I am not lying they looked somewhat similar like KD..🤣🤣🤣🤣..no wonder I don't like his hair🤣
Fantastic picture, love the little munchkins and the resemblance with Akshay, Mohit snd KD is uncanny😃
This is the Shiva I want to see, not the junglee bhalu we have now😭 nobody seems to understand that/ not the makers, nor IF wasis who want to see his long wet hair
P.S: why is there no paper in KD’s hand?😕
Yes yes yes! That’ll be fun! Let’s do some independence Dayeyyy thing
Yen enna periya all in all azhagu rajanu ninaippo? Ellam theriyumo? 😆
(Does he think of himself as Jack of all trades?)😆
Paiyan apdithaan suthitu irukaan, Prema 🤣
(translation: that’s how he seems to be, Prema)