Aawwwwww ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aawwwwww ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘
Okay I feel old 😅
Exactly
Groootttt❤️
Fantastic picture, love the little munchkins and the resemblance with Akshay, Mohit snd KD is uncanny😃
This is the Shiva I want to see, not the junglee bhalu we have now😭 nobody seems to understand that/ not the makers, nor IF wasis who want to see his long wet hair
P.S: why is there no paper in KD’s hand?😕
He rolled it and kept it in his back pocket prema
I thought so too initially, then I went with the flap and became your mommy 🤣🤣
And mommy sounds better than aunty 🤣
Me too!! Mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha!! 😭😭
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I thought so too initially, then I went with the flap and became your mommy 🤣🤣
And mommy sounds better than aunty 🤣
I can't become anyone's mummy 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
hum tujhse bahut bahut bahut pyaar karte hai Sakshi 🖤
Aacha ji.. ❤🥺