Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Swastika34
https://twitter.com/Dawai_wali/status/1426569617741254657?s=19
Aillaa itnii beizzati kr rhe yeh log humari!! 👊😡
Calm down
Humko ghanta farak nahin padta ki woh kya sochte hain humare bare mein😛🤷🏻♀️🤣
I am having khichdi..and I just choked on it🤣🤣
Now I want biryani🤣
TT fans of gaura are calling gaumbi the perfect man non toxic lol hello the same guy and his wife raised those 3 idiots lol what does that say about them lol

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Calm down
Humko ghanta farak nahin padta ki woh kya sochte hain humare bare mein😛🤷🏻♀️🤣

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Any of you guys?
Like for example you see a kid sneaking out at night in shows/movies and you're wishing that they aren't successful and gets caught because they shouldn't be out and about at night like that?!
Whereas years ago, I was egging them on and excited to see adventures through their eyes. That's the sign of getting old! 😢 And I'm not even 30 :(
I need someone here having a similar reaction now.
Same same at times🖤
Congratulations NiVi!
You're sizzling!!💃💃