Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Guys my notification🤪
I will be back in 20minutes...reply karti sabko wapas aake😆
Mujhe VD ke liye bura kyu lag raha hai😡😒
Originally posted by: UBJUSDM23XQTWUWZ
Mujhe VD ke liye bura kyu lag raha hai😡😒
aisa bhi kuch hai kya
Just because raghu didn't get screenspace today , they are now declaring the gorintaku couple best
I mean common Every couple has their own charm , their own magic and aura.
How can we compare apple to oranges
someone tell me the maths formula 🤔
Originally posted by: Sunaina7
Just because raghu didn't get screenspace today , they are now declaring the gorintaku couple best
I mean common Every couple has their own charm , their own magic and aura.
How can we compare apple to oranges
someone tell me the maths formula 🤔
Gorintaku wala kahan hua ?
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Just revisited the precap- Sai saying “Ab dekh, Raghvi kya karte hain” is too awkward 🤣🤣
Cringe
Can I accept my Hindi grammar was laughing in my mind 😔
Originally posted by: FOSMMLOAJ5MSXMDA
Mujhe VD ke liye bura kyu lag raha hai😡😒
Itne saare logon ko lag raha hai. Main akeli heartless hoon kya yahaan
Originally posted by: Sunaina7
Just because raghu didn't get screenspace today , they are now declaring the gorintaku couple best
I mean common Every couple has their own charm , their own magic and aura.
How can we compare apple to oranges
someone tell me the maths formula 🤔
Let it be. If someone prefers Gorintaku, that's their opinion, no harm done 🤷