Originally posted by: drnidsur
Just share karna ka mann kiya bcus I have met a lot of ppl here who relate to this 😳
This is beautiful 😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Just share karna ka mann kiya bcus I have met a lot of ppl here who relate to this 😳
This is beautiful 😍
Yes 2 BTS 🙈🤐
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Tabiyat thodi si off thi, so lamba so gayi aaj. Here now, but bit on and off because screens are making my eyes and head hurt.
I'm just about to go see the episode and I'm soooo hyped Nidhi. Aaj toh maine bhar bhar ke Pallu gushing karni hai I can't waitttt
Hope you feel better soon 🤗
Any new BTS onscreen off-screen? Anything?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSi_WL4Ka56/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSjD4IpqC6k/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: drnidsur
How was your convocation shreyangi ?
Enjoyed ?🥳🥳
Party today
Have your fav food and read your fav books 🥳
Online it was...no fun at all
We were gossiping it on WA 


Yay yayyy
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Tabiyat thodi si off thi, so lamba so gayi aaj. Here now, but bit on and off because screens are making my eyes and head hurt.
I'm just about to go see the episode and I'm soooo hyped Nidhi. Aaj toh maine bhar bhar ke Pallu gushing karni hai I can't waitttt
Take care Ashi ❤️
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Online it was...no fun at all
We were gossiping it on WA
Yay yayyy
Arrey it was your convocation today?? I didn't know!!
Congratulations!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
BTW, my convocation was in pre covid times- we also gossiped on WA throughout all the boring speeches 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Anna and skd caught while chilling seems 🤣🤣
So Anna on a run with skd🙈🙈🙈
Chupke chupke romance 😂😂😂
ho sakta hai
someone might be following them 