Whut? 😳
You shippin again?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Whut? 😳
You shippin again?
I thought the same. 🤣
When she didn't take Mandaar's name, I was like that man has been erased even from her subconscious mind. 🤪
I guess it was the best part today for me 🤣
She always believed in him.
People make glum decisions under emotinal pressure. She fell into it and now it turned out to be an eye opener for her.
But she didn't believe Raghav when he said that Mandhar is nothing but a liar; she thought it was just his insecurities and dislikes towards Mandhar.
She didn't think of Mandaar.
And then said mein Mandaar ko bhool hi gayi. If he knows this he will go madder. 🤣
I don't wanna abi I swear😒
Last time I fell flat on concrete floor
But they are cute
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
But she didn't believe Raghav when he said that Mandhar is nothing but a liar; she thought it was just his insecurities and dislikes towards Mandhar.
How does it matter. 💁🏻♀️
I thought this was too much even by their standards. Nowadays, its like when the episode is not that great, go to MF and get a good laugh🤣
She didn't think of Mandaar.
And then said mein Mandaar ko bhool hi gayi. If he knows this he will go madder. 🤣
why are people not celebrating about it? Pr nhi, negativity pr hi stuck rhna hai 🤣