You have my full support! I love cheeni ❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You have my full support! I love cheeni ❤️❤️
Pehle maahi ki tapasvini.
Ab sara ki cheeni ki bori.
Hamari to koi feelings hi nahi hai
🥺🥺🥺
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
I love Cheeni Ki Bori ❤️❤️❤️
I am currently in a "hate Raavi" fugue state- I say have truck mow down Raavi.
Get Shiva and Zoe married and let them have 4-5 pretty babies. Their grandkids can be the owners of Pandya International Ltd.
There, I said it 😈😈😈😈


I gotta start reading this story now 🤣itni emotions before I even read 🥺
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Pehle maahi ki tapasvini.
Ab sara ki cheeni ki bori.
Hamari to koi feelings hi nahi hai
🥺🥺🥺

Originally posted by: L5JXV7VQZDQLFKNC
Ab woh tabhi khush hogi jab CKB will start chipkoing to Krish, rather than Shiva.. She IS NOT NEGOTIATING otherwise🤣
Yes please either Krish se chipko Or Majao!!
Shiva ko karo cheeni ki bori se durr
Ho jaaye woh Krish ke saath furr !!
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
Chipak to Shiva bhi raha tha🤣
Banda kitna tension mei aa gaya when he saw blood...shehad and god knows what all marham patti he did
Chinniki bori dint chipko alone🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
The new chipku couple in town.. Shiva and cheeni 🤣🤣
Starting the trend of #zoe_go_back on Twitter IF🤣
Don't get fazed Sara
You hitch the boris up- I'll be ready with back up

Sadd!! I cannot bribe you like Maahi 🙃🙃
Meri Swastii, Aaja mere paas, I'll console you❤❤🤣