Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sandy doing homework so digently.. I feel that even if my post gets missed out, she'll have read it. Thank you 😘😘
Haha you are right! Do read everything but sometimes I don’t like every post when there is too much homework, hurt my finger from scrolling and pushing 😂😂😂💜
What’d you have in mind?
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I'm like over it, pakka they're going to add comedy and ruin it 🤣
I’m afraid they’re serious this time 🥺
I have so much work to do but I'm so bored
about to put on ipkknd in the background and crank it out 😆
yaar serious se toh passion aata hai na
I personally don't enjoy KD prancing around flicking his hair left right 🤣 his serious is better than comedy
All I'll get is...
Abba dabba jabba🤣