Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You are kidding me, you know everything, books, TV shows from all over the world, movies😆
Sabko admission nahi milta wahaan, you need to have an adbhut dimaag like MBA topper 🤣🤣
You and I are nowhere at that level 🤣
Originally posted by: Madheart
@bold - I know 🤣
Software developer was a part of my plan but when I start learning, I find it too much 🤣😒
Too much? 🤣 How so?
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Sabko admission nahi milta wahaan, you need to have an adbhut dimaag like MBA topper 🤣🤣
You and I are nowhere at that level 🤣
Aww, I'm sad 😔
I'm so sad that I can't become like my idol, super cool MBA topper Dev 💔💔
Don’t hide behind gifs! Bahar aa jaa 🤣 I miss your small letters 🤣
Okay, learning part keeps happening everyday, you need to be up to date with everything, that's a task in itself, then you have bosses who make you design the software, they throw challenges just like that, I've seen one suffer with my dad 🤣🤣