Fan Fictions

Ranveer's unsaid feelings #12 updated Episode 770 page 149 - Page 105

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

EPISODE 767

The day was moving in its Routine all were doing their own works and were busy with the day. Nirbhay's mother sitting in her room and seeing her Mobile and saving Disha's number was having a thinking face. 

Nirbhay's mother(in thoughts):Now I got a person inside RV house to revenge Ranveer and Ishani. What I should do now? (closed her eyes and thoughts about Naina loving Ranveer and was wanting to get married to him and again thought about Disha telling she too liked Ranveer and opened her eyes and to herself):With this charming personality only Ranveer is making all the girls come behind him and making their heart get broken. I should take that personality from Ranveer. He should sit inside his room and should be afraid to show his face to this world. (she was thinking for a idea were she thought about a incident that happened years ago when Nirbhay's was bad).

FLASHBACK..

HARYANA...

Nirbhay's mother was sitting in the balcony and was seeing Nirbhay who was beating a man very heavily. Nirbhay's henchmen were holding that man's hands standing behind so that man cannot attack Nirbhay.

Nirbhay(seeing that man):What do you think you can break me down in Medicine Business?  I know how to be successful in business market. I am the kingmaker of business.

Man(who was getting beating):See Nirbhay you should not think that you only do this business If business means competition will be there we have to face it in a healthy manner. I will continue in this business for sure.You cannot do anything to me. 

Nirbhay:Oh so you won't listen to me know? I will make you to sit inside your room you cannot even come out of your room here after.(telling it he saw a man standing next to him and in a hard tone):Bring that injection.

Man(hearing it):What injection?

Nirbhay:That injection is a duplicate medicine in the black market. That injection If I inject in you means your skin will start getting wound one by one next your skin will start shrinking slowly day by day you will start to get old man look to that extreme this injection will work. 

The man who went to take the injection came with the syringe and medicine. Nirbhay got it from the henchmen and started to make the medicine get in the syringe. 

Man(getting feared):Don't want Nirbhay...please don't do this to me.

Nirbhay(with a smile):you know what? The fun fact about this injection is I only know that curable medicine for this injection.(he laughed a villanious smile and telling it he came to the man and held his hand well to inject the injection)

Man(with a heavy loud tone):No.....No Nirbhay I will not do the business here after let me go from this place itself Leave me please leave me....

Nirbhay(with a smile):Good leave from here..

That man as soon as the henchmen left his hands he started to run from there. Nirbhay had a smile and turned and saw the man who brought the injection. 

Nirbhay: whenever I need to revenge someone I need this. 

Man:Sure sir we have only produced this Medicine  we will be supplying it in underground. Don't worry whenever you need I will give this medicine to you. 

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Nirbhay's mother (thinking about this incident and had a bright smile and to herself):If I get that injection means that is enough somehow with Disha's help I will inject that injection in Ranveer's body and that Ranveer should start to get old in his young age itself.(she had a vamp smile in her face and then to herself):That man who brought the medicine and gave to Nirbhay was the man who came from AJANTA PHARMACEUTICALS and it is one of the company to produce illegal medicines too and they do it as underground business. That Ajanta Pharmaceuticals Owner is Mr.JAIN SHIVARAJ. The business party that Nirbhay conducted once up a time is now useful to me. In one of that Nirbhay's party only I got the intruduction of Mr. Jain and his assistant and through that assistant only Mr.Jain gave that injection to Nirbhay. Now I am too going to contact Mr. Jain. (telling it she saw her phone and searched for Jain's number and her phone displayed Jain's number were dialing the phone and kept the phone in her ears were the Phone rang its ring and she waited for the call to be picked).

Jain(picked the call and in a clear tone):Hello Mrs.Rajeshwari Singh Madam. 

Nirbhay's mother(with a surprised face):You still saved my number and remember me?

Jain:How will I forget you madam in Nirbhay's party we all met and Nirbhay only made us exchange phone number too for business purpose but now a days even Nirbhay sir is too not calling me. After a long time you have called me madam. 

Nirbhay's mother:Hmm I called you for an important matter.

Jain:What is it madam?

Nirbhay's mother:Once upon a time Nirbhay had a business enemy to make him get scared you supplied a injection. With that injection Nirbhay threatened that man to leave the business field that time Nirbhay told If he inject that injection means that man's skin will shrink and he will get old man look. your assistant only served that injection to Nirbhay.

Jain(with a understanding smile):Oh that injection haan we are still serving it as an underground business. 

Nirbhay's mother: I need that injection. 

Jain:It will cost around 1 lakh madam.

Nirbhay's mother: No problem I will send it from my Bank account to your Bank account. I surely need that injection. Can I know the effects of that injection.

Jain:That is a injection that is produced illegally. We mostly serve it to people who want to revenge their enemy for any personal reason. That injection will make a person get wounds in their skin and slowly their skin will shrink and the person will start to get older in their looks. A 20 year man can look like 60 years man in the period of 2 months. 

Nirbhay's mother:Great...I need it for revenging only. It need to be delivered in Mumbai Right now I am in Mumbai only. Nirbhay should not know about this. 

Jain:Its a business between you and me madam surely I will not tell to Nirbhay sir and My assistant itself will deliver the injection coming to Mumbai. He will call you once he reach Mumbai you tell the place where he need to deliver the injection to you. He will come. 

Nirbhay's mother: K tell your assistant to call me once he reach Mumbai. Message your account number I will send the Money now. 

Jain:Once Money get credited in my account the Injection will be sent from Haryana and will be reaching you as soon as possible.

Nirbhay's mother:hmm okay by the by what is the treatment for this injection?

Jain:Madam that treatment only few of us know even Nirbhay sir know the treatment for this injection. Now Nirbhay sir is not going to know about you getting this injection for your revenging purpose. I am also not going to tell the treatment to you let your enemy get his older looks for lifetime madam you don't want to know about the treatment madam. 

Nirbhay's mother:Mmm that is too good only. Okay I am waiting for the injection. 

Jain:It will reach you soon madam. 

Nirbhay's mother cut the call and had a vamp smile were as she was smiling itself in the next few minutes she got a message in her phone were Jain has send his account number. Nirbhay's mother with her netbanking transferred RS.100000 to Mr. Jain's account. In the next few minutes Jain send a confirmed message that he received the Money and the injection will be supplied were reading the Message Nirbhay's mother had a happy smile.

Nirbhay's mother:YOU ARE FINISHED RANVEER....

She had a happy and vamp smile in her lips. 

To be continued ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am hating this Nirbhay’s mother like hell 

Why is she so adamant to spoil RV’z life such a witch 

I wish all her plans are spoiled 

That Jain and her conversation irked me 

Sakshi I am glad u updated after a long time 

Waiting to read ur stories 

Finally toh mil gaye 

Ok Tc 

Update soon 

Next time along with IshVeer ok 

Bye 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nirbhay using that dangerous medicine to avenge his enemies is not good.was nirbhay bad then before he turned positive?shocking that his mom wants ranveer to lose his looks by injecting the medicine in his skin.this is really scary.i am reminded of matsh.i hope she will fail in destroying ranveer.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Oh that evil woman. Ranveer has no right to love who he wants. This woman wants revenge. Hopefully she will get that injection instead.

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very interesting turn of events. I want Ishaani to take care about Ranveer during his illness like she did in the show.

Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey, dear!

Lovely update.

Waiting for the next 

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi, Sakshi!!!

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.

I like the episode very much. I am happy that you will write about Ranveer's illness. Good choice

sakshi5050 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CarpediemRose

I am hating this Nirbhay’s mother like hell 

Why is she so adamant to spoil RV’z life such a witch 

I wish all her plans are spoiled 

That Jain and her conversation irked me 

Sakshi I am glad u updated after a long time 

Waiting to read ur stories 

Finally toh mil gaye 

Ok Tc 

Update soon 

Next time along with IshVeer ok 

Bye 

Hi Rose

thanks for the comment 

yes Nirbhay's mother is cunning and we will surely hate her only and I too wish that her plan should be spoiled ya let me update it dear 

keep reading ðŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

Nirbhay using that dangerous medicine to avenge his enemies is not good.was nirbhay bad then before he turned positive?shocking that his mom wants ranveer to lose his looks by injecting the medicine in his skin.this is really scary.i am reminded of matsh.i hope she will fail in destroying ranveer.

Hi Jasmine 

thanks for the comment

yes in show and in my story also nirbhay was negative only and then only he turned positive 

hmmm nirbhay's mom plan is quite scary only 

quite we will be going back to the days of matsh 

wish that her plan fail 

keep reading ðŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coderlady

Oh that evil woman. Ranveer has no right to love who he wants. This woman wants revenge. Hopefully she will get that injection instead.

Hi coderlady 

yes that women is thinking that way only that Ranveer is not having right who he wants to love 

wish that she gets injected instead

keep reading ðŸ˜‰