Haan tere Bhaiya ko Dekh kya kya Kar Raha hai 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haan tere Bhaiya ko Dekh kya kya Kar Raha hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Smiley.6
Read the story... it's very beautiful... Oh God...i seriously wanted to read something like that... ❤️❤️❤️
Do write more...🤗
Thank you so much ❤️ I'm happy you liked it. 😳
Pravisht RESHARED the story❤️❤️
Bas.
Confirmed 😆
This guy would NEVER EVER in a million years put up such a pic with any woman.
I... need time.. this is just overload on all sides.
Main achhi hoon 😇 abhi confused hoon shadi hogi ya nahi…
Originally posted by: Smiley.6
AnVisht content mila hai... Dekha aapne...???
Mai AnVisht gola pe pahunch gayi hoon...
Leja mujhe saaath tere🤪🤣
Originally posted by: .Rinnie.
Bas.
Confirmed 😆
This guy would NEVER EVER in a million years put up such a pic with any woman.
I... need time.. this is just overload on all sides.
Thoda sabar rakho baby rin😆
Originally posted by: GinniAARAFAN
Thanks for tag🤗
Rin
Aaj Tu birthday fir se mana le tera lucky day hai 👍🏼
Anvisht❤️
Yessss!
Aaj waise bhi ek dost call karke happy birthday wish kiya just before this story was posted 🤣
Aaj apna birthday pawri hai, bas 🥳
Weekend isme hi chal jayega 🤪
Originally posted by: GinniAARAFAN
Haan tere Bhaiya ko Dekh kya kya Kar Raha hai 🤣🤣
Haa dekh li uski story maine 🤣
Oh Gosh !!!!!!
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar
Thank you so much. This means a lot. I'm so glad that you liked it.
This one's done but if I post anymore OS/TS or something of that nature, I'll post it here and tag you. ❤️
i read ur story and i came to know saffi sanam is u the one whose reviews i loved on bb
u are amazing