Read the next posts where I told about punishment 😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Read the next posts where I told about punishment 😈
Originally posted by: MessyMind
It may take time to write. I'll try to start writing soon. But can't say when I'll post the update🤔
You haven't started yet 😲
Start soon
No for her post 😆
Good you agreed otherwise would have filled your inbox by asking for update 🤣
Yeah ask ask she's free nowadays 🤪
Hope manasa di isn't planning to kill me 😆
Yeah so free that I have time only to sleep🤪
Didn't you say you're dead a while ago🤣
Yeah right...
I just went for few minutes and got 50+ notification 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Then imagine if all are active at a time😆
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Yeah so free that I have time only to sleep🤪
Didn't you say you're dead a while ago🤣
Don't sleep .. write naa di 😒
I'm ghost , you are ghost , both are ghost , ghost is trying to kill another ghost...
But at last you got to know ghost can't be killed 👍🏼
I'll get a heartattack simple 🤣
It can be for both😆
You've to start it today itself otherwise _ _ _ _ _ _ _ all can blame manasa di 😈