I'm good, my dogs & I went on a picnic today 🥺
we left my guy behind on purpose 🤡
also, I uploaded a new chapter 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'm good, my dogs & I went on a picnic today 🥺
we left my guy behind on purpose 🤡
also, I uploaded a new chapter 🤪
Why does he want to be part of a gossip, bickering, plotting show, is beyond me?
I commented saying he should just stick to acting because he is good at it😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSgn1dsiiLT/?utm_medium=copy_link
Janu want more ss🤣
He's also stalking if kya...🤣
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSgn1dsiiLT/?utm_medium=copy_link
Janu want more ss🤣
He's also stalking if kya...🤣
Sabkoo screenspace chahiye 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anita ko, jaanu ko, gaura ko, Rishita ko, dev ko
Aisee kaisee chalegaa??
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSgn1dsiiLT/?utm_medium=copy_link
Janu want more ss🤣
He's also stalking if kya...🤣
Now he is after screen space too? 🤣
Srashti Maheshwari ( Anita) is THE luckiest one, without even asking, she gets all the screen space😆
Not one episode goes by without her😆
So Shiva is crying for his Raavi? Where is he though? This is not looking like Pandya house
Awww ❤️❤️
They will be chup chup ke looking at each other kya?
Where is this though?🤔
Pandya house to nahi hai.