🤣🤣🤣 I'm glad kdice aren't that close that close to shiny, look at Akshay and simmi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣🤣🤣 I'm glad kdice aren't that close that close to shiny, look at Akshay and simmi😆
Long time no see🤗
How are you Sri Maa?❤️
Omg.. this is super creative 🤣🤣🤣
Doing good. How are you? 🤗
I'm good too.🤗❤️
Aaj kal inn galiyon mein aana thoda kam hota hai.. what's going on?🤣
Originally posted by: ZYCCNPEH5K7RBRXN
I'm good too.🤗❤️
Aaj kal inn galiyon mein aana thoda kam hota hai.. what's going on?🤣
Last week was a bit bad- I was PMSing, my daughter caught viral fever
But keeping light tabs 😆 Sometimes catch Avi or Ashu's drabbles
Nivi and Naira's Sabse Weird Kaun competitions 🤔
Why do you do this? Isn’t this ShiVi AU DT or did I land somewhere else