Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

Today's episode was amazing.❣️

Loved Rani and Veer's conversation on call when he was going to the police station. Veer was behaving like a baby who is very much upset for not getting his favourite toy he wants to keep close to him. And here the toy is his own wife Rani.β™₯️

He was being too stubborn to get her back because he was hurt thinking that she wants space that too from him. His hurt as as person who loves her the most and dies to get her love all the time and on the other side his responsibility as a husband to give her space if she needs, he can't make her his slave, he can't tie her with him everywhere and everytime was shown quite in a good way.

Liking the changes Ranisa is showing be it because of mausajee or Devi. She was smiling when she was having a conversation with Devi. She never used to smile whenever she had to talk with her servents but for the first time she was looking at a person as a human being not as a servent or a owner, keeping aside the level of status. She is tolerating mausajee just because of Veer for sure but all these things which are bringing changes in her is not because of Veer or for Veer. I never wanted them to white wash Rajeshwari this much sooner but the way they are doing it is quite acceptable for me.πŸ’«

The way mausajee told Champa to clean the floor nicely and shifted couches aside was very realistic. We too sometimes leave some places while cleaning like under the bed or couches, corners and so many other places or we don't clean them on a regular basis. So, it was shown realistically.πŸ‘ And when he gave the list to Champa and told her to get all the things written in that otherwise you will be cursed by matarani not me was good, I liked that. And thank god he didn't fart today I would have died otherwise.🀒 

Liked the way Rani thought that Vikram helped her unknowingly I too thought the same at that very moment. It reminded me of their "dever-bhabhi always available for eachother" bond. They really give devar-bhabhi vibes sometimes.😍

Champa is in a side role for sure but for an actor his/her role doesn't decide his/her acting capabilities. Champa was so good today. Her expressions were on point.❀️

Today's Veer and Rani scenes were mind blowing. Them missing eachother in night, changing position continuously when they were on the bed, was so lovely. The way Veer said "Vapis aaiye aap, chhodunga nahi main aapko" it has my whole heart.β™₯️ And it can be taken in two ways, first as she has troubled him a lot so that he will show his full anger on her for leaving him alone whenever she will come back and second as whenever he will get her, he will keep her so close to him so that she can never leave him like the way she did this time.❀️

And when Devi gave him coffee it reminded him of Rani and the coffee made by her. In the flashback, when he first spit the coffee out of his mouth but then he looked at her and realised that she has made it only for him and with so much of love so he corrected himself and appreciated her efforts and here too first he spit it out but then he drank all of it even after knowing it's taste. This shows that it doesn't matter what he has to face he is always ready for anything when it comes to his wife be it any problem or things he usually doesn't like. Rani is above everything for him.❀️

Everything was on its place today. Megha and Fahmaan were awesome like always. But it's high time they should start giving RanVeer's romantic moments including some physical touch. Its essentially required now.

You have nailed it dear. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetasharmashah

This show has no Rajasthani essence whatsoever, except that they show streets of Jaipur in between.

Everyone is educated in the family.. But that gist is still missing... Culture... Colours of Rajasthan is missing completely... 

swetasharmashah thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

Yeah. They are trying something different. Cool. But they should listen to the audience too. 6:30 slot is also competitive and it's even harder to attract viewer in this slot. 

I have seen mehandi rachne wali as well, and the leads are very touchy-feely kind..!!πŸ€£πŸ˜†

I mean they behave like normal in-love married couple. ATBA will have to do strong competition to that one.

Me 4 β˜ΊοΈ

I think as a start up CV'S can show Veer and Rani being physically attracted to each other. 9 episodes to 250th and I don't remember them being even physically attracted to each other..!!

It does not have to be just when they are getting ready, the whole fandom is drooling over Rani's husband, including her new friend, how can she not.!!

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

She was doing so much aankh matkaoing that we warned her that before Veer is declared innocent  her  dill strings should not waver

after she knew Veer innocent she was full on dr saab fida

Originally posted by: swetasharmashah

I think as a start up CV'S can show Veer and Rani being physically attracted to each other. 9 episodes to 250th and I don't remember them being even physically attracted to each other..!!

It does not have to be just when they are getting ready, the whole fandom is drooling over Rani's husband, including her new friend, how can she not.!!

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

They better fulfill our demands soonπŸ˜†

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I loved the Pinkwa and Kajri shot with Veer

Veer tells something he does not do ,  He told Daadima he will take care of Pinkwa

Now too when he sees Pinkwa, he is blank he needs to be like  both jeeja and didi for Pinkwa

Kajri captured my eyes ............ her eyes have different story to tell

Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You know I have been serial shopping and Channel shopping for Megha and Fahmaan as solos or duo 

They need prime slot dear,  these CV nuts  they were top slot in 7:00 pm they never bothered to retain

worse part MF are  directors muse, they will go as per the crew way without over-riding them,  the spark is because they as solo and duo have put their best foot forward to see the chemistry sparks so much even in NO TOUCH scenes

like today haldi wala doodh scene should have been with veer. Devi saying DV to look after his doctor son who is no bothered of himself and needs strictness

NEW flashbacks are many

• B1.0 I am sure there are many chopped off scenes
  • Goa  there too there would be many chopped off scenes
  • B2.0   we have seen there were scenes BTS  but that was never aired 
  • Hospital that  favorite palat pix   Veer watching Rani   is still not in the episode
  • Classroom 1st IGS of Fahmaan is missing
  • SBS where they showed a clip of  MF hitting each one shoulder side by side that too  would have been when they shot of a scene in hospital
  • SBS they were in the mischief segment  that too is College time  that too is missing
  • add few more new flashback scenes

[/QUOTE

I second each and every word of yours.

7 pm still not considered as best.. 6:30pm is way too worst... 

The way they are proceeding it's really unpredictable.. 

Colours channel have informed sasural simar 2 to get trp 2.0 or else wrap up by Oct... 

It's going to be tough for ATBA... THEY need to do the fresh start from 23 August... They need to have team meetings for quality check... 

Rest hope for the best... β€οΈ

Good morning guys πŸ€—

Where is this girl seema