Originally posted by: Amor_fati
I missed Didi’s philosophical gyan on Beauty and criticism.. which thread was that? I am trying to get hold of it..
me too me too. what is happening?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
I missed Didi’s philosophical gyan on Beauty and criticism.. which thread was that? I am trying to get hold of it..
me too me too. what is happening?
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
I missed Didi’s philosophical gyan on Beauty and criticism.. which thread was that? I am trying to get hold of it..
Yaar it was in the live with yogi
She basically said the prettiest people are criticized the most 🤣
So kal finally sai will meet samarat and sat maybe virat will meet samarat and tgrn the bezatti game begins 😂
Yaar I don’t even know if Virat Sammy ka milan will happen until next week 🤣
So kal finally sai will meet samarat and sat maybe virat will meet samarat and tgrn the bezatti game begins 😂
yaar cant imagine a week of Samrat's swagat. I am sure we will get angsty transfer episode only after next week. 😭
Originally posted by: 5EQINMXHKPUFSW72
Yaar I don’t even know if Virat Sammy ka milan will happen until next week 🤣
exactly. and samrat's k3g style swagat and each family member's reaction. it is going to be a torture.
So kal finally sai will meet samarat and sat maybe virat will meet samarat and tgrn the bezatti game begins 😂
I am waiting.. but as usual Vankar shouldn’t do my beizatti and make the Chakrams say past is past.. now everything will be alright, go and live with your beautiful wife..
I want full on beizatti dhamaka episode…😂🤣
Originally posted by: TGMX4LFWXVOASVJG
Yaar I don’t even know if Virat Sammy ka milan will happen until next week 🤣
I think sat virat wiil see samarat and then episode will end there .hope so
Originally posted by: 67YU5ATPGZVCD5WN
Yaar it was in the live with yogi
She basically said the prettiest people are criticized the most 🤣
She is the prettiest person in the whole world
😳😳
Originally posted by: UVQQQTK6L5FWXHK6
Yaar it was in the live with yogi
She basically said the prettiest people are criticized the most 🤣
I want to save the clip.. n play it when ever I am low🤣 thinking that the Universe is filled with such stupid people.. and I am not one among them🤣
Listening to random songs and guess what even Pandora knows about my Ghum addiction🤣🤣