yup in want brotherhood from Farag and Frienshio between RaghVedLikhte hai .... Weekend pe de to chalega?
Do it when u get time I will wait 🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yup in want brotherhood from Farag and Frienshio between RaghVedLikhte hai .... Weekend pe de to chalega?
Do it when u get time I will wait 🤗🤗
yeah he always comes with unique Nick name to others
Iam. Curious to know wat is his Nick name hope we will get to know this soon😆
so trueOriginally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Arre he wrote maagi purposely the way speak so spell that way 😆
He is trying to distract us 🤣🤣
Maggie lovers are hurt and offended 🤣
iam not a maggie lover so I don't care i love 🍉🍉🍉🤣
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
I am yet to read Mr and Mrs Don
WHAT!!!! Tumne abhi tak nehi padha😲
Main post karne mein itna late kar rahi thi toh sablog kitna bharak gaye the pata hain tumhe😭 Aur ab jab maine post kardia hain, tumlog padh bhi nehi rahe ho... Not fair🤔
WHAT!!!! Tumne abhi tak nehi padha😲
Main post karne mein itna late kar rahi thi toh sablog kitna bharak gaye the pata hain tumhe😭 Aur ab jab maine post kardia hain, tumlog padh bhi nehi rahe ho... Not fair🤔
I am quite a busy since two-three days 😭😭
Not having peace of mind
I just watched this again. They looked so cozy And totally had that caught redhanded wala expression, especially Shivangi😆 even Sai fumbled and said, "Baarish ki wajah se hum ruk gaye." Hmm...baarish ke wajah se ya camera ke wajah se. Pata nehi kya kar rahe the jo ruk gaye☺️ But he was quick to compose and correct himself that take ruk gaya hain🤣
This 20 seconds ka SaiShi content ne toh mera din bana diya❤️
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
I am quite a busy since two-three days 😭😭
Not having peace of mind
Ahhare... It's okay, take your time🤗
I just watched this again. They looked so cozy And totally had that caught redhanded wala expression, especially Shivangi😆 even Sai fumbled and said, "Baarish ki wajah se hum ruk gaye." Hmm...baarish ke wajah se ya camera ke wajah se. Pata nehi kya kar rahe the jo ruk gaye☺️ But he was quick to compose and correct himself that take ruk gaya hain🤣
This 20 seconds ka SaiShi content ne toh mera din bana diya❤️
Reading in between the lines, aren't we 🤣