Congratulations Jean🥳So happy for youOriginally posted by: _Blessy_
https://twitter.com/in_lieu/status/1425779524898275340?s=20
Just saw this tweet
Congratulations Jean🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congratulations Jean🥳So happy for youOriginally posted by: _Blessy_
https://twitter.com/in_lieu/status/1425779524898275340?s=20
Just saw this tweet
Congratulations Jean🥳
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
I think Mandy track wrap up going on fast fast 😆
I dont think any of us connected with Pals today!! It was really like raat gayi baat gayi and their romance is not connecting at all. Same for you guys??
Someone monologue tho dikhao ki "what the hell was i getting into by trusting him" etc etc and feeling bad that she deprioratized her RR!! Milega kya aisa kuch????
I so hate when a show destroys a character and moves on as if nothing has happened :( :(
aage kya hoga no idea… but i hope they get remarried… this time lovingly… 🤗
Originally posted by: Sunaina7
is he new director standing besides Sai ??
The tags mentions director, new look
Probably he is then
Originally posted by: RainFire125
I dont think any of us connected with Pals today!! It was really like raat gayi baat gayi and their romance is not connecting at all. Same for you guys??
Someone monologue tho dikhao ki "what the hell was i getting into by trusting him" etc etc and feeling bad that she deprioratized her RR!! Milega kya aisa kuch????
I so hate when a show destroys a character and moves on as if nothing has happened :( :(
I know it hurts
I still have not watch this week episodes except clips of raghav drunk scene 😆
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4