Noooooooo.. But I don't shy away from acknowledging the few people who are successful in making me converse.. Kyunki I hide in a cave if I have to interact with anyone new/unknown. 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Noooooooo.. But I don't shy away from acknowledging the few people who are successful in making me converse.. Kyunki I hide in a cave if I have to interact with anyone new/unknown. 😊
Its just a word
Waise while we r at it
What all words more do u fond endearing n why
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Dont
Let her stay in swasti s ship n enjoy there
If it sinks they all can come in🖤
Please let me have fun on both the ships na🥺
Originally posted by: QT4EGWN6JNBZX5M3
Noooooooo.. But I don't shy away from acknowledging the few people who are successful in making me converse.. Kyunki I hide in a cave if I have to interact with anyone new/unknown. 😊
How old are you Ruhi?
I find both our characters pretty much similar 💜💜
Tunisha is still following her!! 🤣
Originally posted by: B4KG3NAHIC4IRWH7
Noooooooo.. But I don't shy away from acknowledging the few people who are successful in making me converse.. Kyunki I hide in a cave if I have to interact with anyone new/unknown. 😊
aw, don't hide, you can come out :))
why does that sound like something a serial killer would say 🤦♀️
but, 🍩 worry, I love you veryyyy much 🥺❤️
Okay, update if Alice follows her again 🤣🤣
The trp guy used thisp ic to post sp trp lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSeCjfLIixR/?utm_medium=copy_link
