Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Mujhe pata tha🤣Isiliye nhi bata rhi thi..
I didnt kept it.. smone else did😆
Someone suggested it for you, I don't remember who 🤪 Maybe Anmol or Nina 😆
And you accepted it 🤣
I was so surprised that you accepted it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Mujhe pata tha🤣Isiliye nhi bata rhi thi..
I didnt kept it.. smone else did😆
Someone suggested it for you, I don't remember who 🤪 Maybe Anmol or Nina 😆
And you accepted it 🤣
I was so surprised that you accepted it 🤣
Yes I love to see them Esp at the end of a tiring day, it's good to see someone wishing you goodnight with a nice loving message Such a simple thing but I really love the thought behind it 😳🤗
That is something good to know Bee
I was extremely busy for past few days hence had stopped with my tradition
But I will continue doing that...
Accha 😒
Theek hai jao tumko bhi maafi de di 😳🤗
But Soni ke liye no maafi 😡
Waise Soni bhi mujhe mana hi legi
Mujhe manana itna asaan kyun hai 🤔
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Meri heightI knw i m lazy😆Not hardworking like ant but i still accepted it😎
Haan atleast kidhar toh hardworking ka khitaab milega
Reddy are you playing this? 😛
Bumble Bee in the Jungle 🤗
How are you?? 🐝 🐢

Hello everyone 😆
Koi hai bhi yaha
U forgot wht i said😡
No thinking just sign up