Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Yes and they dragged confessions unnecessarily
Nope I didn't watch balh season 1 and not going to watch season 2 😆
For ITV shows I am going to follow my DP
Actually main sab moha maya hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Yes and they dragged confessions unnecessarily
Nope I didn't watch balh season 1 and not going to watch season 2 😆
For ITV shows I am going to follow my DP
Actually main sab moha maya hai🤣
Haan yeh apni taraf aakarshit karti hain fir khubsurat duniya dikhati hain ke Tum usme mantra mugdh ho jao fir upar se aise dhakaa deti hain ke pata hi nahi chalta tumhare saath kya dhoka hua hain
ITV ek mayavi duniya hain uske Chakravyuh me ek baar chale gaye to bahar aana atyant mushki ho jata hain
To moh maya tyag deni chahiye 😇
No wonder humari banti hai🤣Originally posted by: _Blessy_
Same pinch Mihiku🤗
I am also not in to clicking pics and shopping🤪
Home is my comfort zone😊
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Haan yeh apni taraf aakarshit karti hain fir khubsurat duniya dikhati hain ke Tum usme mantra mugdh ho jao fir upar se aise dhakaa deti hain ke pata hi nahi chalta tumhare saath kya dhoka hua hain
ITV ek mayavi duniya hain uske Chakravyuh me ek baar chale gaye to bahar aana atyant mushki ho jata hain
To moh maya tyag deni chahiye 😇
100% correct👍🏼
Seriously yaar its an addiction I always decide that going forward I will not watch any shows because of this moha maya🤪 lekin fir fas jati hoon😒
Post MHRW I want to be out of all these 🤪
Originally posted by: E736AI63HC7JL2GA
No wonder humari banti hai🤣
🤗
How's work going? Pressure?
Achar wale song ka kya hua?🤔 maine itna acha lyrics likha tha😒
Bee gayegi boli but she is also gayab😭Originally posted by: _Blessy_
🤗
How's work going? Pressure?
Achar wale song ka kya hua?🤔 maine itna acha lyrics likha tha😒
Originally posted by: UF4JOQEBPWRI2FAX
Bee gayegi boli but she is also gayab😭
Bee tho busy hai😆 she has not slept also😆 aaj she was buzzing around😆 hogi yahi kahi ....wait let me tag her🤣
Originally posted by: _Blessy_
100% correct👍🏼
Seriously yaar its an addiction I always decide that going forward I will not watch any shows because of this moha maya🤪 lekin fir fas jati hoon😒
Post MHRW I want to be out of all these 🤪
Welcome to club no more ITV 🥳
Iska be club hai?😲🤣
Thanks for your warm welcome😆 happy to join the club🥳
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4