Originally posted by: manny136
yeah i saw the full pic lol its good advice to anyone about to marry or in a relationship or even single lol
I said the same thing 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: manny136
yeah i saw the full pic lol its good advice to anyone about to marry or in a relationship or even single lol
I said the same thing 😆
Aliciaaa is moving PHAST PHAST!!!
*dhoom machale music plays in background*
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Iss mein kisi ka dosh nhi hain, aab episodes itne bure aa rhe hain ki har offscreen cheez ko hum content bana k uska analysis kr rhe hain! 🥺🤣🤪
Bana le content meri jaan🤣
I being your maasi will keep pulling you to reality 😆
Originally posted by: HU6PRME7RRN6MXJY
Aliciaaa is moving PHAST PHAST!!!
*dhoom machale music plays in background*
Chadh gyi na ship mein! 🤪🤗🐢❤

Kaisi hai chhotu😘
its a good checklist to have lol
Before I wouldnt think about pol views but recently I hung out with some people and this guy was such a dumbass i wanted to smack him after listening tohis views on certain issues. I realized I could never be with a person who didnt share the same pol values as I and i felt bad for that guys gf lol
Originally posted by: 633H5TQEHBYOJFDG
Aliciaaa is moving PHAST PHAST!!!
*dhoom machale music plays in background*
Aisa kuch nahi hai
Sab bhram hai tum logon ka🤣🤣
Where are you janeman janebahar
Hiii cutieee 🐒♥️♥️♥️
Chal kya raha hai yahan?
Originally posted by: QQEQBKXVACKNRQUX
Bana le content meri jaan🤣
I being your maasi will keep pulling you to reality 😆

Main ddlj ka train par chadhne wala gif hi post karna chah rahi thi😭... Anyway, haannnnnn tumne mujhe kheech hi liyaaaaa😘😘