Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Waise toh I am still unhappy that you didn't tag me🤔
But on another note
I am sadly not participating eventhough I was waiting for this...
Lekin kyun? You were waiting and you had been interested earlier.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Waise toh I am still unhappy that you didn't tag me🤔
But on another note
I am sadly not participating eventhough I was waiting for this...
Lekin kyun? You were waiting and you had been interested earlier.
Hawww Shreya 🥺 aise nhi bolte
Sab masoomiyat Ka theka leke rakhte ho kya?
I surely was
But mujhe Dekha Hai?
I hardly am here...
Extremely busy with work Senior
Is our IPKKND khandaan interested in being Holmes? 😎❤️
Nope not playing...
That's what's decided as of now
How are you doing love?
So much love you're receiving, don't hesitate to join plz 🤗
Also we don't know each other but we have one star in common: JW ❤️
Love, Maria
black mail 😲🤣
Ab toh kiffu ko khelna padega🤣