Hare Hana...😆
how are you???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hare Hana...😆
how are you???
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I can never see Oily as a vamp...she is a clown who is no way funny just eating too much screen space everyday🤢
Glorified clown🤡
I hate her.. I want gundaji isse acha🥺
Originally posted by: Rattus_Ruhi
Oily apne plans khud hi foil karti hai.. Isliye usne bata diya hoga pandya phamily ko🤪
Meri he galati hai jo mai aisa sawaal puch rahi hu🤪
The episode and me...🤣 honestly I won't lie. I have lost interest fully! 🤡I think I will stop watching PS! ☢️They ruined ShiVi for me! 😭

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Even though the storyline of all sitara shows is regressive, but the female leads are goal oriented.they have a life other than their husband.
Two of them are medical students.
One is a doctor.
One has opened her own dance academy.
Here they have shown raavi wanting to be pandya parivaar ki bahu 🤕
🤣🤣 Exactly!! Dumb aspirations!! In this day and age!! Ridiculous beyond words!!
She needs to be sent on a long vacation🤪
One question- what the hell did oily achieve by ruining the matkas and then informing the family about it?
And why did she instigate rishita?
Uska apne baap k sath kaisa relation hai isme oily ko kya
Oily is just trying to be a phuski villian with her sasta plans🤣🤣🤣
She is the not the FL according to some. Woh chamakti tarawali hai na, wohi hai FL😆
Prema👏
Savage🔥🔥🔥
Ek dum. Makkhan ki tarah bola😂😂
The episode and me...🤣 honestly I won't lie. I have lost interest fully! 🤡I think I will stop watching PS! ☢️They ruined ShiVi for me! 😭
Totally understand☹️☹️
I hope we get some green and beautiful episodes taaki tumhe wapis kheech k laye hum❤
We all love to safar/suffer. May you all safar