chalo theek hai mein band karwadungi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
chalo theek hai mein band karwadungi😆
yup😆 finished 3-4 days back 😆
Well that explains the siggies and DP 🤣.
Are the 3 pages already done?? Am I too late?? 😒Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
More 3 pages to go😎 chalo, isko kahtam karte hai🤣
Nitaaaa 😭😭 🤗 I missed you!!!
You won’t welcome me to the club too?? 😢
Nitaaa 💕 I missed you too 🤗
Did you forget what I was waiting of you or are you still deciding/looking??
Wow 149 😆 I can't believe this 😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Nitaaaa 😭😭 🤗 I missed you!!!
You won’t welcome me to the club too?? 😢
You said you didnt like the show 🤣
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k