Originally posted by: Roohani27
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSbBq3fjWIT/?utm_medium=copy_link
These two are cuties❤️
I want a public confession like this🤣 common kd😆
Yes yes!! Alicia KD ko bolo please!! We want this type of confession!! 🐢❤🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Originally posted by: Roohani27
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSbBq3fjWIT/?utm_medium=copy_link
These two are cuties❤️
I want a public confession like this🤣 common kd😆
Yes yes!! Alicia KD ko bolo please!! We want this type of confession!! 🐢❤🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Hi Tejuuu❤️
I was down with fever and body ache... effect of vaccination. I am better today
Priii!! 🤗❤️
Kaisi ho aab? ❤️
pri, I uploaded a new chapter of the story 🥺
& gave you ✨oversharing story time w sara✨ too 🤪
go check both out 🤣
Guys did anyone notice the bed in alice's recent story?????
I guess seperation track hi aara hai 🤒🤒🤒
Why 🤣🤣
Did KD get his haircut? Or this is an old video that he posted now?😆 If he did get his hair cut, I would be the happiest person, can’t see the forehead with all those bangs and the neck curls, been having problem with it since the haveli days
Swasti, Anshi, Aish or anybody else please confirm😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSbByrgBPcM/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
pri, I uploaded a new chapter of the story 🥺
& gave you ✨
oversharingstory time w sara✨ too 🤪
go check both out 🤣
Wow sure Sara...I read your story time with Sara post❤️
Will read your FF update in the evening... thanks for the update🤗

An old edit forgotten to post😆❤️