Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Plan is set
First it's #ExploreIndonesia
Next it's #exploreUk
Than it is #ExploreAustrlia
#ExploreMars
#ExploreJupiter
#Explore Space?🤣🤣, when🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Plan is set
First it's #ExploreIndonesia
Next it's #exploreUk
Than it is #ExploreAustrlia
#ExploreMars
#ExploreJupiter
#Explore Space?🤣🤣, when🤔
Mere andar jethalal
Chup kar ja pagal aurat
This palz big player . Raghav make duty , humanity code also 🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Plan is set
First it's #ExploreIndonesia
Next it's #exploreUk
Than it is #ExploreAustrlia
#ExploreMars
#ExploreJupiter
Wah bahut hi bada budget chayiye hoga girls tumlogo ko 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Yes even pillai left
This rohit fulari is like kid and doing stupid experiment
Hope jafar will come back
in that hammer bts of raghav pillai was still tagged I think 🤔
Originally posted by: _Blessy_
Chalo guys see you all later 🤗
good day Blessy🤗, bye...i will logg off too soon🤗🤗
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
u will have happy ending don't worry..
BTW was missing jafar direction today.... 😭
No. Life in Direction today 🤔
Fans are missing him and I hope sandy will call him back
From this show I learn value of directors and direction both 😆
I wish packing sarees hota 3 suitcase bhar ke ja leke ja
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4