Hahaha 😆 Don’t know but the way Shiva and Raavi are right now, I think it’s very plausible
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Hahaha 😆 Don’t know but the way Shiva and Raavi are right now, I think it’s very plausible
Originally posted by: anshika5103
I do find them reliable just checked last 2-3 post
Anshi, our analyst 💔
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
https://twitter.com/hanaimmj2/status/1425113817856495617?s=19
What's happening on Twitter 😂😂😂
Paghlaa gaye hain bachhe aur kuch nai😆
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Hahaha 😆 Don’t know but the way Shiva and Raavi are right now, I think it’s very plausible
I'm in the I don't care phase🤷♀️
Toh shaadi mein khaana toh khilayengi hi na!! 🤣☺️🤪
Originally posted by: anshika5103
😂😂 kadakkkk
Tu hai 🤣🤣
Sab par KD ka rang chadh Raha hai 😂😂
Originally posted by: anshika5103
😂why I am happy with this....him admiring raavi☺️gives me OS feels
You are not alone
More dreams means more angsty shiva
🤣 I thought you were the epitome of weird and yet you’re shocked by that simple display of affection
@Maahi, I think I win the who is more weird competition 🤣