Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
Waise agar he had tagged karan in this caption too ... Toh maza aa jata
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSZdmHeAHZ8/?utm_medium=copy_link
@KaranDhillon Twitter se yaad aaya .Sab theek . Mummy pooch rahi thi" Suji hai "?? 😂😂
Mtlb?
I expect a rain fight. Woh bhi bahut bada expectation hai 😂😂😂
Romance is durer ki baatttt.
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Mommy will be back to make you cry tomorrow, baby. Don’t hass too much 🤣🤣

Ohhh nooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How cute ❤️🤣
Sriiii, didn’t know you were a huge shipper 😉🤣
Arey meri bholi swastu .... SUJI ka matlab kaise samjhaoon ... Its from Soojna ... Bum Soojna in this case ... It's kind of a slang ..
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
I expect a rain fight. Woh bhi bahut bada expectation hai 😂😂😂
Romance is durer ki baatttt.
Durer 🤣
Let’s see, Maahi has hopes and I believe her 😆