Maybe they are taking off to the mangani venue and calling it family outing 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Maybe they are taking off to the mangani venue and calling it family outing 😂
Baki ka khud imagine karlo😜🤭🤣
I don't want to know! Thank you Massi! I love you Maaasssiii!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
that might be true 🤣
fav color is blue
shivi kiss is long overdue
my dil has flew
you all are my crew
Hor ki chalda?❤
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Mere bhi aane ke chances kam hai🤣
Cz main abhi se maanke bethi hu they're dating so I wont be surprised!!😆
Mere liye to 99.9% official hi hogaye ye log🤪
Sirf announcement baki hai🤣
Good gurl asifi❤️
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Aaajaaa Aajaaa, band aid waghera hai na tere paas? Zaroorat padegi😂
oh my god 🤣 can someone please fill me in what happened
no I missed you more
I was packing, moving, and settling in 😆