Originally posted by: AFE2MJAZ4UJZGEUE
What is happening?
Aaa gayiiii! Come join 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: AFE2MJAZ4UJZGEUE
What is happening?
Aaa gayiiii! Come join 🤗
Originally posted by: HA2RLEUX2MWYVNLM
What's with girls these days.. how's sorrow related to ice cream?🤣
And what are you sad about Sara?
She lost everything on her phone
N have no backup
Girlie is upset
ahaha, NO 🤦♀️
Originally posted by: manny136
Apparently other more famous celebs are on it too so its not a big deal lol
It's not like he is acting like a waiter at an Ambani wedding like amitabh bachan lol
Not only Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh khan, ranbir kapoor, salman khan too🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
oh, it's our thing, ✨I cry, he panics✨
moreover he even finished my ice-cream tub 🤦♀️
THE ONE THING I COULD DROWN MY SORROWS IN 😭
Ohhh I had a tub of chocolate fudge ice cream today on your behalf, babe😉
KD’s new message about not going for paid followers (bots) and not after awards, is that a subtle dig at the International iconic awards people😆
I am glad for the first time that he said something against the Wannabes😆
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
So u r accepting the inner Pseudo intellectual aunty within u Esh?
Wait she hadn’t accepted it so far?
Eshuuuu? How could uuuuuuu? 🤣
have you, met you? 🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Sirf mein nahi, tu bhi karogi social service for the matkas 🤣
Hum saath saath, remember? ❤️
Sorry babes
I am pulling u away from there
I do now want fill dharas matkas with Sara s tears
Ooooh
Saras tears in dharas matka gives us baby Tara
Sara dhara Tara
🤣