Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Swim karke Olympic jeetna hai nivi ko😆
more like, drown 🤡
but whatever helps her sleep at night 🤪
She will drown!!
Sara!!! For Nivis sake
Please do not cry
Eyyyyyy!
Somnath mein ole gire
Ya ghar mein kapde
Galti teri hai
Samjhi? 🤣
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
eshu-ashu, where are youuuuuu?! 🤣
What did I miss 🤣 The last time I commented in the AU DT was probably 5 threads ago 🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Eyyyyyy!
Somnath mein ole gire
Ya ghar mein kapde
Galti teri hai
Samjhi? 🤣
Babes Thats Sakshi!!
I am Maahi
Nope, I’ll do social service
I’ll fill Dhara’s matkas 😉🤣
Haven’t seen GoT? 🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Awww!
Dont be upset Sara!
I know it seems like u have lost the world
But everything can be slowly replaced...
I have been in this position. I know the pain.
Don’t be upset🖤🖤
I know I shouldn't be upset,
but I always used to have a backup's backup's backup 🤡
& this time, I don't 😭