Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I can guess Danish will be singing this again. Oh God. These people are crazy. Don't they have any other songs.

MochaQueen thumbnail

India is out of red list now

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Canada concert dates/venue to be announced shortly it seems. This source is authentic,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSgJs-ArVjW/

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Rock On has one ongoing concert right now. With Salman and Ankush. They've been like the official organizers for Indian Idol finalists in the UK...so I am trusting these four are in Top 5.

Realityshow thumbnail

The SSE Arena was nearly 50% sold out before they pushed back the date. Now they have to start afresh as most tickets seem to have been cancelled.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

The SSE Arena was nearly 50% sold out before they pushed back the date. Now they have to start afresh as most tickets seem to have been cancelled.

Well yeah, given that India was in the Red List and the second wave etc was around the time they announced/postponed the concert. The audience must have got their refund though right. 

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Well yeah, given that India was in the Red List and the second wave etc was around the time they announced/postponed the concert. The audience must have got their refund though right. 

I think they gave the reason that the push back of the finale from 1st to 15th was the cause.

They did announce full refunds. Seems like a lot took the opportunity.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

I think they gave the reason that the push back of the finale from 1st to 15th was the cause.

They did announce full refunds. Seems like a lot took the opportunity.

Refunds are not a problem in the UK, the money is returned directly to the card the person paid for.

All of that being said, I feel bad for Idol 11 contestants, they did not get the chances that 10 and 12 got due to the pandemic.

Realityshow thumbnail

True.

Aside for the pandemic's impact, the season wasn't such a big draw with the public. These things matter.

In IL 10, there was huge international interest in the show. I don't know about IL 11, as I did not follow it much. 

Not aware of Idol 12's international impact, but lot of people write that it is a pity they can't vote. So I am guessing that it has a fair number of people's attention. I follow IL 12, but am not involved with it as much as I was with Il10.