kjo was njoyinh lolI find kjo very sweet and polite
I was missing sallu seeing pratik annoying and arrogance
Kjo was annoyed with him,i know from his expression
Sallu hota to mast bajata
Bus usko koi harka na de to chal jaega yeh host lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
kjo was njoyinh lolI find kjo very sweet and polite
I was missing sallu seeing pratik annoying and arrogance
Kjo was annoyed with him,i know from his expression
Sallu hota to mast bajata
Bus usko koi harka na de to chal jaega yeh host lol
Aisa nahin karte - now I'm super curious too - kya hain yeh mysterious show? 😆
Btw hi Zeal!
Hi SP you are not alone even I haven't watched BB yet... to early to pick pehle DDT ka mauhaal dekhte hai..
Show hai khussar pussar ladkiyo wala show.. before I get judged kat le rha hun yaha se
Tags not working but I see If_rida and cookermaichane in my notifications :).. hello shello ji enjoy kro BB milte hai thodi der mai
salmon bhoi ka carer Barbad 🤣
do the needfull cancel him guys 🤣
Hi SP you are not alone even I haven't watched BB yet... to early to pick pehle DDT ka mauhaal dekhte hai..
Show hai khussar pussar ladkiyo wala show.. before I get judged kat le rha hun yaha se
Tags not working but I see If_rida and cookermaichane in my notifications :).. hello shello ji enjoy kro BB milte hai thodi der mai
I have a lot of feelings towards Divya, but not finding words to express them atm.
Itni feelings that end end mai, I was not sure if I was annoyed by Moose's singing or glad that it made me temporarily deaf and I couldn't hear Divya's shrill and annoying hosting for a while after that.
Originally posted by: ChotaShakil420
salmon bhoi ka carer Barbad 🤣
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
I have a lot of feelings towards Divya, but not finding words to express them atm.
Itni feelings that end end mai, I was not sure if I was annoyed by Moose's singing or glad that it made me temporarily deaf and I couldn't hear Divya's shrill and annoying hosting for a while after that.
Hi SP you are not alone even I haven't watched BB yet... to early to pick pehle DDT ka mauhaal dekhte hai..
Show hai khussar pussar ladkiyo wala show.. before I get judged kat le rha hun yaha se
Tags not working but I see If_rida and cookermaichane in my notifications :).. hello shello ji enjoy kro BB milte hai thodi der mai
Haan - good to know I'm not alone in my cluelessness, and show main samajh gayin btw 😆 - and what judgement dude - we watch this trash - BB - we can't judge anyone for anything 😆
Korean not Chinese 😡