Wow Kiffs nicely written, it was beautiful. Glad she was the one who confessed❤️. Superbly done, didnt felt like it was your 1st attempt in writing hehe.
Thanks Rashi for sharing the link btw.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow Kiffs nicely written, it was beautiful. Glad she was the one who confessed❤️. Superbly done, didnt felt like it was your 1st attempt in writing hehe.
Thanks Rashi for sharing the link btw.
Thank you 💕🤗Originally posted by: Scribbled_tales
Beautiful update🤗❤️
Thanks luv 💗Originally posted by: Swastika34
Beautiful❤️
Thank you dear. 💕Originally posted by: Scarysea
This is such a beautiful confession
Thank you 🙏Originally posted by: lourel24
Beautiful
Aww 🥰Originally posted by: MeeraWrites
Aah... I loved it very much. ❤️
Beautifully written.
The dialogues were amazing.
Keep writing....👏
Thank you so much. 🙏
Bold: I was trying not to go overboard and was worried I may have under done it.
I may update this one.
Thank you Hinna 💗
Awww meri bachi lope you. 💕Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Super cute one, Kifla! ❤
Thanks Nafees 💕💕This wa really nice❤Write more
I will try to update this one soonish InshaAllah.
Thank you 🥰🥰Aww it was so cute 🥰🥰