You've been correctly named, dobi raavi🤦♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You've been correctly named, dobi raavi🤦♀️
The title Nivi suggested
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Ek saara din bacchi ko ignore krti ho aur phir raat ko rulane aati ho!! 🙂😒😏
That's like my sista... 👏👏
Where's our badi behena tho?
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Tbh I didn’t look at the picture for more than 2 seconds 🤣 even the caption I read on Abi’s summary only 🤣🤣
Excuses, excuses, excuses
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Boat rhymes with goat
Nivi rhymes with Shivi
Nivi equals goat
Shivi equals boat😆🤣
Joke of the millennium 🤣
N u sanyasi Shiva
What was it?🤣
Badi behen is back. I was cleaning my hostel room- it had become a bhoot bangla in 3months lockdown
Thanks for the summary Avi
I'm no sanyasi🤷♀️
What do u think is the actual thing here???
That she sucks in naming threads🤣!!??